Rail Bike opened on August, 2012. Rail Park has three stations (Gimyujeong Station, Gangchon Station, and Gyeonggang Station). Between Gimyujeong Statoin and Gangchon Statoin is approximately 8km. Gangchon Rail Park is a popular tourist spot where visitors can use the pedal along old railroad tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhan-gang River scenery.
Hotel Pick up → Nami Island → Lunch → Rail Bike → Amethyst / Ginseng Center → Arrive at the Hotel
- Pick-up service may be delayed depending on the traffic condition.
- After the reservation is confirmed, pick-up service will be held at the location requested by the client.
Tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- Pick up time can be changed depends on your hotel location (Only Seoul area).
- Payment can be arranged on the tour day by cash or credit card.
- There is 100% of cancellation charge on the day.