Hotel → Jogyesa Buddhist Temple → Cheongwadae Sarangchae ( closed on every Monday ) → Presidential Blue House ( Photo time ) → Changing of the Guard Ceremony → Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace Tuesday only) → Ginseng Center → Lunch → Changdeok Palace ( Namsan Hanok Village Monday only ) → Insadong Arts and Crafts Market → Amethyst Center → Namdaemun Market → Hotel
1.Pick-up service may be delayed depending on the traffic condition.
2.After the reservation is confirmed, pick-up and drop-off service will be held at the location requested by the client.
Tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- On Tuesdays, Kyeongbok Palace is closed and replaced with Deoksu Palace.
- The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony may be canceled depending on the cold weather below -5 Celsius, or due to snow or rain.
- Pick up time can be changed depends on your hotel location (Only Seoul area).
- Payment can be arranged on the tour day by cash or credit card.
- There is 100% of cancellation charge on the day.